Cheap Crystal Reports 2013 Hosting Recommendation
Crystal Reports is a business intelligence application, currently marketed to small businesses by SAP SE. It is used to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources. Crystal Reports has been part of Visual Studio since 1993, and is now the standard for reporting in Visual Studio 2005. It ships with every copy of Visual Studio 2005 and is integrated directly into the development environment.
Crystal Reports is used to design a report that enables users to drill down on a chart and filter information, in accordance with their needs. That report has been included in an ASP.NET project, and then displayed in a Web Form with a CrystalReportViewer control that is bound to that report. The report can be interacted with by use of the ReportDocument object model.
Crystal Reports is a popular Windows-based report writer (report generation program) that allows a programmer to create reports from a variety of data sources with a minimum of written code. Developed by Seagate Software, Crystal Reports can access data from most widely-used databases and can integrate data from multiple databases within one report using Open Database Connectivity ( ODBC ). Crystal Reports uses an ActiveX control called CrystalReport to establish a connection with another program. A programmer can set properties of the CrystalReport control during design time or at run time.
The programmer can use automation tools called Experts to be guided through common tasks, such as linking and embedding reports. Crystal Reports treats all text, graphics, and database fields as object s that a programmer can place, arrange, and format on forms. The program also generates a recordset object and code needed to perform programming tasks such as loop s or mathematical calculations. Crystal Reports can create a report on the fly from user-defined variables and can convert it to HTML and publish it to the Web automatically.
Are you looking for Cheap Crystal Reports 2013 Hosting? Finding a high quality Cheap Crystal Reports 2013 Hosting provider is crucial for your web application. Your Crystal Reports 2013 application can only run smooth if it will be hosted on a server which can provide a higher up time & plenty of computing resources. There’re thousands of web hosting providers which offer asp.net hosting, but choosing Cheap Crystal Reports 2013 Hosting provider is a time consuming task. To make your buying decision easy we’ve concluded 3 Best yet Cheap Crystal Reports 2013 Hosting providers which are reliable and offer affordable Crystal Reports 2013 Hosting so that every one can afford it.
Cheap Crystal Reports 2013 Hosting Recommendation
|Host 1 Site||Host 1 Site||Host 5 Sites|
|1 GB Disk Space||1 GB Disk Space||1 GB Disk Space|
|10 GB Bandwidth||10 GB Bandwidth||20 GB Bandwidth|
|Dedicated Application Pool||Dedicated Application Pool||Dedicated Application Pool|
|Support UTF-8 Domains||Support UTF-8 Domains||Support UTF-8 Domains|
|30-Days Money Back||30-Days Money Back||30-Days Money Back|
|Latest ASP.NET||Latest ASP.NET||Latest ASP.NET|
|Plesk Control Panel||Plesk Control Panel||Plesk Control Panel|
|Windows 2008/2012||Windows 2008/2012||Windows 2008/2012|
|SQL Server 2008/2012/2014||SQL Server 2008/2012/2014||SQL Server 2008/2012/2014|
|Latest MySql version||Latest MySql version||Latest MySql version|
Features of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 comes with powerful features. For a list of features that are new to Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005.
- A common standard file format allows for feature-rich reports that contain data retrieval criteria, grouping, summary, parameter, drill down, and subreport linking information.
- An embedded Crystal Reports designer, assisted by wizards and experts, builds complex report files easily.
- Data and .NET DataSet connections use the Database Expert to easily interact with a wide variety of database protocols, as well as proxy data in the form of ADO.NET DataSets.
- DataSet processing speed has been significantly improved in Crystal Reports 10 and Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005.
- Report viewers display Crystal reports on forms, in both Web and Windows applications.
- A Crystal Reports SDK interacts with and modifies reports programmatically. Use one of four different object models, each with increasing levels of complexity and power.
- An exporting feature exports data from the CrystalReportViewer control to Word, Excel, PDF, and HTML, and Crystal Reports formats.
- The ability to print from the CrystalReportViewer control enables page-based report printing from any Web or Windows application.
- Prompts for missing parameters and database logons from the CrystalReportViewer control allow reports, which have missing parameters or database information, to be easily corrected and displayed.
- Multilingual client support allows you to configure the CrystalReportViewer control so that other languages can be displayed in the Tool Tips, determined by the client browser, the ASPX page, or the environment settings for the machine.
- Report Web Services, from an ASP.NET Web Service project, allow you to create a project, add a Crystal Report, and publish it as a Web service.
- Crystal Services allows programmatic access to your reports through a web service.
- Merge module deployment ensures the correct Crystal Reports’ components and assemblies are added to a Web or Windows application that is created in Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005.
- Scalability is offered through optimizations that are available within Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005, or by upgrading to another solution in the Crystal product family.
- Seamless migration is possible from previous versions of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005.
- Projects created in previous versions of Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET are supported at runtime without requiring design-time modifications.